Sunday 20 March 2016

Bloglovin Blogs xx

Hi,
Today I'm going to do a blog post about bloglovin!!!
First of all if you want to follow us on bloglovin then our username is lies74.
Now, when I was browsing on bloglovin I found some really nice blogs which I want to share with you. The first one I saw was 'The Girl From Panama' (link below)
http://thegirlfrompanama.com/
I like this blog because Pam, the blogger, is very talented and brilliant at what she does. I've only read four but I am planning to read them all. 😊
The second blog I liked was Cupcakes and Cashmere (link below)
http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/
I like this blog because its like mix between some fashion and beauty tips. And then it also has some blog posts about nice healthy places to eat at or some recipes
Finally, there my more well known favourites like Zoella, Tanya Burr, SprinkleofGlitter and a few more.
Okay so I Hope that you liked my post for today.
What blogs do you like to read? Put them in the comments bellow 😊
S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment