Tuesday 8 March 2016

Top three stationary shops!

Hiya! 
Today's post is gonna be one of those top three kind of posts! But this one is going to be on stationary shops. Personally I love reading these kind of blogs and I hope you guys do too!! 

1. WHSmiths. 
 Some products I have to admit can be quite pricey, but if you look hard you can get quite cheap ones, also the products are very handy and practicle, and even better they look nice! 

2. Paperchase.
 Like WHSmiths it can be on the pricey side, but paperchases products are not only really really good and useful, they have a range of designs to suit everybody! I personally love the rubber animals and I find that they are great little gifts for friends birthdays! 

3. Rymans stationary.
I have no idea whether this is a shop which has shops all around the country, but there's a shopping centre quite far away from me which has a shop called rymans stationary in it. Personally I think the products can be really expensive, but the products are well lasting and the shop normally has deals, like by two pens get the third one free, which makes the price a bit less ridiculous.

So that's my top three stationary shops, comment down below what stationary shops you like, and also comment down below what should I do my blog posts on i'm the future, remember my topic is school based! I'm also thinking of starting to do shout outs to people who comment nice things or answer my questions, so if you would like that comment down below! 
Anyway I'll see you soon, 
Toddles! 
-L 😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment