Sunday 24 April 2016

Revision items xx


Hiya!
Okay I would just like to start off my saying how sorry i am for not posting lately, but I have been SOOOOOOOOOOOO busy with homework, family things and other things like that. 
But what I have decided to do is since the dreaded test season is coming up, which are all those really important tests, which are also really annoying, as depending on well you do on them depends on your end of year grade, I have decided to do a haul/ collections blog on all the things I have bought, or already have which I am going to use for my revision.

1. A4 ring binder folder.
The first thing I have is a folder which I can keep all my revision together, and organised, since I am one of those people who likes things organised. (He he) You can be these from any stationary shop, like WH smiths, or staples in any design, but the one I have is from Amazon, which if you don't know already is an online website with thousands and thousands of all kind of different items on it, and the items are usually cheaper than they are on other shops So my folder was about two pound I think and it's got jelly beans all over it, so who wouldn't love that?

2. Folder dividers.
Like the folder I go these form Amzon, but you can also get them from other stationary shops. And what these do, is these separate your folder into different sections (so in this case each section is for a different subject) and you can write what that section for on this little tab on the side of it. 

3. A3 paper.
I have a pad of A3 paper, I don't know where I got it or how much it is, but you can probably get it from Amazon, and other stationary shops. I have this because I find I useful to make revision posters. 

4. Sharpies, highlighters or other pens.
I have these to write on revision posters and to write key notes, to make my revision look a bit more interesting. You can get pens from pretty much anywhere (apart from places like clothes shops obviously) and the prices range.

5. Sticky notes.
I like using these for key notes, and you can get them from pretty much ANYWHERE!

Anyway, I hope you found this blog useful, and I promise to try to keep uploading weekly, but since it is test season, I might not have the time, but I'll try. 
Anywhere don't forget to follow, comment and tell your friends! 
See you soon!
Toddles!! 
-L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment