Monday 30 May 2016

May favourites

Bonjour!
Hello everybody. I would just like to start off by saying sorry that I haven't really posted much at all through May, but as some of you already know, every single one of us on this blog have been going through exams which means we have had to revise a lot. Luckily the exams are over so I will be going back to my usual one a week routine.
Anyway enough about that. So since may has almost finished, I have decided to do a may favourites, because I loved doing the April one. So let's get started:

1. Big Bang bubble bar - Lush.
I absolutely love this bubble bar. the night my exams ended I had a bath, and this bubble bar was so good and relaxing. It created quite a lot of bubbles and it smelt amazing. It also turned the water blue and sparkly which is cool too.

2. Nivea essential care lip balm - boots.
This isn't that exiting, but trust me it's an amazing product. This lip balm makes your lips feel so good and it starts working almost instantly. It also has no colour to it so it means you can use it at school.

3. Fruitigo body spray from soap and glory - boots
This body spray is amazing. I sadly ran out of my sugar crush one so I started using this one and I loved it. The smell is very long lasting and the smell is very fruity (obviously) and sweet, so if you don't like sweet or fruity scents I wouldn't recommend it, but if your like me then I think you should buy it.

4. butter me up body butter, zoella -super drug.
I ran out of my body shop body butter but I had this in my drawer from Christmas so I decided to try it, and I am so glad i did. The butter leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturised, and it also smells amazing. As well as this the packaging is so cute and you don't need much to make your skin feel good, so that means it lasts a long time.

5. Wild argan oil shower gel - body shop.
I Love love love this shower gel. To be honest I love all body shop shower gels but I especially love this one. The shower gel leaves your body smelling amazing for a long time, and I also find the smell isn't really overpowering, which is good.

6. Soft hands kind heart - body shop.
This is a hand cream and it is amazing. After you use it your hands feel so soft and healthy. It is also a good smell which many people like so that's a bonus.

Anyway I hope you have enjoyed my blog post. Leave a comment down below on the things you have been loving, and you could possibly have a shout out!
Toddles,
-L

Shoutout to: Chloe Madeline who left such a lovely comment on my April favourites. Thank you Chloe!

No comments:

Post a Comment