I've decided to take a quick break from revision and do a mini haul on what I bought the other day when I went shopping with my friend. I know this isn't really my topic but I thought it would be nice to do something different.
- The first thing I got was some cotton pads from boots! Not very exciting I know but really useful for removing nail varnish and makeup! They are only £1.80 and there are lots in the packet.
- Then we went to primark where I got these shorts for the summer for £7. Primark is really cheap and I didn't need good quality ones so if your looking for a cheap place to buy some clothes then I recommend primark as they do have some nice things. However their short range isn't great but the shorts I found I really like(even though they're too big for me!).
- We then went to body shop. I love body shop and I have really dry hands so I was looking for some hand cream and in body shop they have 3 for 2 on small items so I thing bought mango scented hand gel which smells amazing and is really useful to have on you and if you need a quick freshen up of the hands. I then also bought lip butter recommended by my friend and it's really good making your lips really soft! Of course I then bought the hand cream too and it makes your hands feel really soft and smell really good! I bought mine in wild argon oil which is one of my fav scents. Altogether this was £8.
- I then went to paperchase and bought this really nice pencil case for £6. It is black with a rose pattern on it and is just really pretty. I love paper chase in general and if your looking for some nice stationary then paperchase is really good!
- Finally we went to lush one of my favourite shops and I bought the Big Bang bubble bar which smells AMAZING and is defiantly one of my favourite scents in the shop. I also bought the twilight bath bomb that I have yet to try but it is meant to be really relaxing which is what I will need after exams!
Thank you for reading!