Sunday 12 June 2016

No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Cleanser Review

Hi,
For today's post I'm going to do a review. I've not done these before, but hopefully you'll enjoy it. Happy Reading. 😊
As said in the title this is a No7 Cleanser. It costs £8, but it also has a '3 for 2' deal.
http://m.boots.com/h5/cat_hub?path=%2Fen%2FNo7-Soft-Soothed-Gentle-Cleanser_1259431%2F&unCountry=uk
I really like this cleanser because first off all it has pink packaging 😍 and secondly because its makes my skin slightly clearer 👍. I can't say that this is the best cleanser that I've ever tried because this is the only one but I'd say its pretty good. 👌 I use this everyday morning and night to cleanse my skin. It doesn't make a massive difference to my skin but after time I've notice that my skin has got clearer. It did reduce the redness of my spot that I recently had but it did take a while too go but, in all fairness I do often forget or can't be bothered to wash my face, (tut tut tut, slaps my hand) which doesn't help. I wouldn't say my skin is perfect but then I would say its terrible either. I have combination skin because my face is dry apart from my T-Zone. I think its suitable for all skin types as well. When applying this cleanser you're suppose to use cotton wool pads or cotton wool balls but I don't use them. That may effect the outcome but I don't think it does. I'd just like to throw in that its hypo-allergenic, (dunno what that means though, 😂.) Anyway overall I think I'd give this product a 4/5. 👍
I hope you have enjoyed this review. 😊 Please leave in the comments if you have any skincare or cleanser recommendations,
Talk to you next week,
S xx 💖💗💘

No comments:

Post a Comment