Sunday 3 July 2016

June Favourites

Hellooooo!
Okay i'm gonna start of by saying that I am so so so sorry that I haven't done a blog post, but like last month I have been really busy, but as exams are over and the summer is coming up i'm gonna try to do a lot more. It also means I doubt I will be on topic at all over the next couple of weeks as there is no school, so I won't have much to talk about πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Anyway on with my June favourites!!

1. Double crΓ©me body cream- zoella beauty
I got this for my birthday which was in June and I love it! The smell is amazing, the packaging is adorable, and you don't need a lot of it to moisturise your skin. ITS JUST AMAZING!!

2. Sweet inspirations fragranced body missed- Zoella beauty
Again another zoella product (there are quite a lot of these in this blog) and again another product I love. Like the body cream, the smell is amazing and the packaging is adorable, and the smell is long lasting, which is great for a night out.

3. Candy clutch beauty bag - Zoella beauty.
Another zoella product, as well as another amazing iteam. The bag is so cute, and it's perfect for so many different things, I find it best for nights out, as I don't own much make up, and the bag is a perfect size for different occasions, as it folds up and expands.

4. Strawberry hand cream - The body shop.
The smell of this hand cream is so nice, your hands feel so nice and smell nice too after you have used it, the packaging makes it quite easy to pack in your wash bag, make up bag, handbag, etc. and the packaging is quite nice too, but it's not as cute as the zoella products.

5. Twilight bath bomb- lush.
This bath bomb is amazing, it smells amazing, your skin feels so soft after using it, and you feel so relaxed after using it too, which is an added bonus.

6. Black head clearing cleanser- boots.
I, from this blog recommended this to me, and I am so glad she did. I don't have blackheads but it's perfect for spots, and it's also oil free. As well as this its from the number one clear skin brand clean & clear, so i know it will work.

7. Dual action moisturiser-boots.
This is from the same brand as number 6, and it makes your skin feel so soft, it's oil free, and it's also meant to get rid of spots too.

8. Sweet macaroon scented candle.
My friend Hannah got this for me, and I am so happy she did, it smells amazing and makes the room smell amazing too.

So I hope you have enjoyed my monthly favourites, I'll see you soon!!
Bye!
-L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment